So today I was going through the photos on my phone and stumbled on these two photos and it made me so happy!
So much has happened in the past week or so that I decided to stop and reflect on what makes me happy.
- My kiddos- Even though they love finding new ways to drive me bonkers, I love these two babes so much! My son is just a ball of energy and so much fun! He takes after his dad in so many ways and sure loves to pick on me. My daughter is a 7 month old fireball! She has a way with keeping me on my toes.
- My husband- He’s my bestie <3
- Cooking- Cooking for my family and friends brings me so much joy! I just don’t love to clean up the mess after.
- Reading a really good book
- OrangeTheory & Beach body workouts- These are helping me to get my pre pregnancy body back!
- Photography- I love documenting my life and my kiddos <3
- Lipsense- Best lippy EVER!
- Alone time- Sometimes a little alone time is good for the soul. Especially when every second of my day is surround by my kids… Momma needs a break every now and then!
- Nice People are my kind of people
- Visiting my family in Oklahoma
- Completing a new renovation project
- Catching up with my friends
- A Clean house
- When my husband does the dishes so that I don’t have to.
- Netflix Marathons
- Date Night with my husband
- A good hair day
- Warm weather
- Thinking of all that I am grateful for.
What are some things that make you happy?