*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.
For Christmas last year, I got a Ninja Coffee Bar!
IT IS AMAZING!
I’ve had it for about 7 months now, and I USE IT EVERY DAY.
When researching whether I wanted to get a fancy espresso machine or not, I decided to look into the coffee bar. So many friends who had it were raving so I figured it couldn’t hurt to compare the products side by side.
As I type up this review, I am trying to think of the pros and cons and all I can come up with is what I LOVE about this amazing machine!
- It is so easy to clean!
- Easy to operate and make fancy coffee shop style beverages.
- I can easily make a single cup or a full carafe (travel size mug, xl coffee mug, and half carafe available as well)
- Set a timer for it to have coffee ready for you first thing in the am!
- You don’t have to buy those expensive k-cups! NO MORE UNNECESSARY WASTE. ::Bonus:: you can use the coffee grounds in your garden!
- The specific model that I purchased comes with a thermal carafe as well as one for iced coffee. You could even make your own cold brew!
Of course one of my favorite coffee drinks to make is a very delicious copycat Caramel Maccchiato like Starbucks does.
Make sure that your Ninja Coffee Bar has the “Specialty Brew” function. If it doesn’t, that’s okay! You can still make the macchiato, you will just have to change up the measurements.
I make coffee daily now so it’s not just a pretty kitchen appliance that collects dust! (Kinda of like my Keurig did)
Do you have a Ninja Coffee Bar? What do you think if yours?
What you need for copycat caramel macchiato:
This makes a Large Mason Jar
3-6 pumps Vanilla Syrup ( I got mine from here ) Pictured I made a mistake and order caramel and that’s okay too!
I use the Starbucks Espresso Roast Coffee(Here)
Whatever Milk you prefer. I used almond milk.
use 3-6 pumps of the syrup ( I use 3-4)
Fill large mason jar to top with ice
fill half of the jar with milk
then place under the coffee bar. I use 2-3 small scoops of coffee.
You will now use the specialty brew function. If yours doesn’t have it, then place a mug under and use the rich brew function.
Top with caramel syrup and enjoy!