One of my favorite things about shooting boudoir is when at the end of the session she tells me how beautiful and carefree she felt through the whole shoot. She leaves feeling empowered, more confident and as beautiful as she truly is.
Every woman deserves to feel beautiful, to have a safe place to celebrate your femininity and to feel empowered with absolutely no judgement.
I hear from women all the time that they want to do this – but something is stopping them.
Well now, I am taking away at least one large excuse.
This summer I am offering 10 spots for boudoir shoots that I call “Name your own price shoots.”
You read that right!! Email me what you are looking for in a shoot and what you want to pay. It’s that simple. No reasonable offer will be refused. If I can’t photograph you for what you offer, I will come back with a package that will hopefully work for both of us. As a reference, my standard shoots start at $600 and include a 1 hour shoot, professional makeup and 2 5×7 Images in a beautiful Linen Covered Matted Folio. (You can also book standard packages as well!)
There are a few guidelines to take into consideration:
1. I am starting by offering 10 slots from now until Aug 1st.
2. I HIGHLY recommend you have your makeup done by Tara Pride. It’s a small added expense that lends itself to HUGE results.
3. Sessions are shot Monday-Thursday and bookings start at 10 am. (If you want to get a few girlfriends together we can schedule you at the same time.)
4. What is a reasonable offer? Well, in my mind it is one in which you are happy to pay it and I am happy to receive it. Please keep in mind I need to cover my expenses at the minimum and since I do pay my bills this way making a little money would be awesome too.
5. I offer products such as albums and prints as well as digital only packages. We accept MasterCard/Visa and Cash.
6. I promise you an awesome experience & confidence boost no matter what you pay.
If you have wanted to shoot with me, now is the time! Email all offers to firstname.lastname@example.org